Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cubicle Etiquette.

As some of you may already know, my workspace is a large office-like cubicle. I have a door that locks and a window that overlooks the parking lot. It is a lovely view indeed. I have high walls that afford me a good amount of visual privacy. These walls, however, are extremely thin and are comprised out of plastic and some sort of textured poly-cotton blend. My office neighbors, who have inhabited these structures for some time, still don't seem to understand that I can hear every single word that they say. I will hear one neighbor, whispering in futility, complaining about the other neighbor or, perhaps, engaging in a sensitive phone conversation. I only hope that when they complain about me and my tyrannical management style that they have the courtesy to take it outside.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shhhhh, the cake is sleeping

Lindsey said...

It has diptheria.

Anonymous said...

i'd rather hear it, if I were you! Then you can find out what bugs them and do it more!

Anonymous said...

the cake gave me, diarrhea