Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Home for Squirrels.

My car has been making a squeaking noise for about three years and, being the procrastinator that I am, I have put off bringing it to a mechanic. So, this morning, motivated by comments from concerned passengers, I dropped my car off at a mechanic near work, who is reputed to be honest and reliable. I told him all about the noise, gave him the key, and walked off to work. Shortly after arriving in my office I received a call from the aforementioned mechanic. Among other problems, there was once a squirrel living in my car who has since vacated. I can't help but wonder about that squirrel. Was it a California squirrel or a Massachusetts squirrel? Hmmm......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't a squirrel after all... it was a very cold gnome who got sick of waiting for you to knit for him...

Lindsey said...

I don't know how to knit! I'm so sorry Mr. gnome!!!