Sunday, December 23, 2007

Things I should have said at the airport.

Wow. Carolers AND pre-recorded Christmas music played over speakers throughout the entire airport? This IS the most wonderful time of the year!

Oh, aren't those two little girls in the matching dresses just adorable? And look at how they touch every single bag that goes by. Just delightful. Oh no, your children aren't in my way. I've only been here for an hour and a half waiting for my luggage, in addition to a six hour flight and an hour in a remarkably soul-sucking security line. What's another half an hour?

No hablo ingles.

Why yes, this IS the line to check in! Oh no, those aren't boarding passes in everyones' hands, the airport is giving away tickets to visit Santa in the North Pole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely added to the list of 'things I should have said but didn't think of until it was too late...'