Sunday, October 28, 2007

$240 Worth of Puddin'

I spent much of Saturday making Indian pudding for the Halloween party potluck thingy at work. I am not a tidy cook. I am just now assessing the aftermath. My kitchen is caked with Indian pudding. There are intermittent spatters of molasses on various surfaces. A light dusting of cornmeal covers the linoleum floor. So I'm blogging and avoiding that corner of my apartment completely. I now own a crock pot (in the kitchen sink, entombed in pudding) that I will likely never use again. Oh, hey, does anyone want some stew or something?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First we cook. And then we chill. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah.

-Joelle

Lindsey said...

Excuse me, while I whisper some sweet nothings to this here puddin'
Awwwwwwwwww yeah......

Anonymous said...

you can make those little baby hot dogs... the cocktail weener things that are in the weird ketchupy kind of sauce. They seem to be a big hit at my family's potluck after-Christmas Christmas party............... I'm definitely no crock pot expert.

Anonymous said...

We had the $240, WE had to have the pudding, AWWWWW YEEEAAAAH

I wanna dip my balls in it?